Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blur Project


Blur photos.

The blur project was difficult in result of my camera not having any ISO settings and always being auto. I had to move it pretty fast, and make it not to capture a still photo. I had to place my hand in front of the camera to make the alter the focus, then move it rapidly in one direction so the photos aren't really that great. I attempted to do panning, but it was failing badly. If I had a better camera, I would have definitely have taken better pictures.
 Attempt in panning my friend.
 Using a my keyboard to create blur.
 Attempt in panning a car.
 Outside the school... Makes it kind of look like oil pastel
 A paper flying off the edge of the table... Didn't turn out well and this was the best one.
 You can almost see the paper airplane...
 Focusing my camera on the chairs then made some rapid movements
 Me kicking a soccer ball.
 Forgot what this is...
 Running in the hallway

 Kicking my backpack
 A red towel going over my backback rapidly

Was a cool picture i took a while back, the splash of water was blurred a little bit 
 Black and white of... Something...
 *Trying to fix my camera by hitting the lens and made a nice blurred picture of this chair.
 Black and white of chairs
 Black and white of backpack.
 Black and white of kicking a soccer ball
 Black and white of trees
 Trying to pan my friend...
 Moving a piece of paper of a table rapidly (B&W)
Blurred chair (B&W)

No comments:

Post a Comment