Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Web assignment 11/13/12

      Self portraits that am thinking about is sporting, such as basketball or football poses. like me hanging on a basketball rim, or palming a basketball, or throwing a football stance. Another idea I have is me just being lazy. Maybe me just taking pictures of me laying on the couch, on my bed, or on the floor. Another idea is a silhouette of me standing infront of a light source, such as the sun or something that is bright enough to silhouette me. Another idea is putting my camera on the floor and taking a picture of me standing over the camera so the viewer can just see an extension of my leg or legs up to my face. I would also alter these photos a little bit using photoshop by making them black and white or cross processing them.

1) One of Andy Gilmores photos, that is made of lines that come together to make a nice optical photograph. I like it because you can see many different things in this picture. If you choose to, you can see spotlights on a stage, or maybe a kind of airplane, or maybe just and interesting collection of lines.
 2) This is one of Daniel Seung Lee's photographs of binoculars over Niagara falls. I like this photograph because the binoculars look like people just standing around looking at something. It is curious to know what they are looking at.

3) This is an abstract photo by Diana Wong of New York city of the Empire state building. The reason I like this photo is because the lights seem to be scratched onto the photo, and is not a completely natural photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment